360o Virtual Tour
Technology is constantly advancing, so it’s essential to utilize its fullest potential for your company. 360 photography virtual is something that can differentiate your business. Don’t believe us? Let us provide you with more detail about how you can take your company to the next level with this technology.
What is a 360o virtual tour?
The 360 photography virtual tour contains a panoramic image that encompasses the original point from where the picture was taken. The main objective of this virtual tour is to stimulate the experience of being in the shoes of the photographer in a specific environment taking the snapshot.
The tour allows you to look right, left, up, and down as well as zooming in and out. The viewer can click on any part of the image to get to the desired direction. The ability to look at the surrounding environment through several panoramic images and software gives it a realistic experience like you are actually there (without being there).
The photos are created to make a continuous circle around the point of shooting. The digital camera usually has a software that outlines the shot. Once the photographer gets enough shots around himself, the images are uploaded in an application to convert into a 360 degree image on a mobile app.
How can it benefit your business?
A picture is worth 1000 words, so just imagine how that can impact your business.
Virtual tours represent a simulation of a specific location and are usually composed of a sequence of images. The tours are created to allow your customers to step inside your business without actually being there. This is why a virtual tour can create engaging content that will keep the users glued to your website. In addition to that, a 360 photography virtual tour will give your clients a much better idea of what you can offer. With that in mind, here are some ideas on how this type of virtual tour can be beneficial for your business:
- Enhance your presence on the search engine.
- Showcase your business to bring more clients and to stand out from the competition.
- Because your clients can see how and where you work, it will increase their confidence about your business, therefore improving customer retention.
- Increase traffic and engagement
- If the customer sees the product in a 360 virtual tour, they are more likely to purchase, therefore, increasing profits and sales for your business.
- If you own a real estate business or retail business, then a 360° virtual tour will give your clients a fresh new perspective so shopping online.