Why does your business need an E-commerce store and How can you get a grant for it?
E-commerce also known as ‘electronic commerce’ has significantly become an important platform for all business owners today, from small to well-known businesses. Technological developments have led to creating an urgency of online presence for businesses. Companies are able to promote their products/services online and buyers are able to shop from the comfort of their own homes, making e-commerce a flexible solution for both businesses and consumers. Each website is customized to launch your business into the online world to increase productivity and revenue.
A beneficial E-commerce solution comprises of the following features :
With a proper inventory management system, businesses will be able to track, manage and organize their inventory with detailed reporting.
Customers are now able to check web stores for availability of the product without the need to visit the physical store to only realize the product they are interested in is sold out. This saves the hassle of traveling and also their time.
The inventory module also allows:
- Easy management and editing of products
- Detailed product description including name, image, SKU, price list, sale, quotation, quantity, etc
- Inventory tracking
Sales & Shipping Management
This feature includes safe and secure e-payment methods. For example, Paypal, Bank Transfer, PayNow so customers can make payments on websites without worrying about it leaking out or being misused. Giving customers a sense of security when it comes to making payments is extremely important. This gives customers peace of mind when shopping in an E-commerce store.
The websites provided are customizable when it comes to the minimum order amount for free shipping. Since the website is under a CMS system, users will also be able to set the minimum order amount themselves anytime they want. Customers usually don’t want to pay extra for shipping so they typically try to reach the minimum amount set up. This in return will boost sales and satisfy customers as well.
Digital Marketing & Website Management
There are a few ways to develop a website. For example, using coding or a content management system(CMS).
In most marketing agencies, websites are developed using CMS systems such as WordPress, Woocommerce, Wix, or Squarespace.
Using these CMS systems, users with little to no technical skills or coding knowledge are able to edit their content whenever they please. Most of the CMS systems are very easy to maintain and update. They have complete control over the content, they can decide what should be accessible to the public and what should not. It offers an extended measure of security including methods to safely keep away the content from regular websites users. The website developed is also capable of integrating easily with other digital marketing solutions such as Mailchimp, Facebook shops, eBay, Amazon, etc without the help of a developer.
Customer Relations Management
Stay engaged with customers using featured Customer Relations Management(CRM) systems.
A CRM system can give businesses a clear overview of their customers. Every detail can be seen in one place, a simple, customizable dashboard that can tell a customer’s previous history with the business/service, the status of their orders, any outstanding customer service issues, and more. This information can then be used in the future for data analysis or sending out email promotions and notifications.
Using the data provided, sending out email promotions to targeted customers notifies them about current ongoing ‘Sales’ which intrigues them to click on your E-commerce store. This will then lead to conversions and more engagement which are both beneficial for business.
By utilizing the right AI feature such as Intellitix or Engati, businesses are able to gain the ability to save time by automating and optimizing chatbox replies which in return increases productivity and resolves general customer inquiries. This will also generally improve online customer service.
Your customers are able to resolve their queries within a few seconds with the designated chatbot making it an efficient approach towards your E-commerce store.
Customers will be able to shop at your store in any part of the world, regardless of the distance and time zone as E-commerce stores are open 24/7 making it an easier reach for customers to fulfill their needs. This leads to an increase in overall revenue & sales.
E-commerce stores can be set up globally via Facebook Shop, Amazon, or any other digital marketing platforms for a wider reach of potential customers. This allows businesses to sell to their customers without geographical limitations.
Other useful features
Private store option for registered users only. This is beneficial for when businesses are targeting B2B customers. Other businesses are able to log into a different E-commerce layout avoiding confusion between B2B customers and regular customers.
A mobile responsive design is provided across all devices. Since most people shop online on their phones/tablets, the website design is made to accommodate mobile features as well. This is convenient as customers don’t have their computers or laptops on them all the time.
Feel free to reach out to us via Whatsapp or a call to know more about our additional features! We are more than happy to brief you.
In conclusion, it’s certain that investing in an E-commerce store is a leading step in today’s era. The rapid development of the online world has forced businesses to match their pace. Solely depending on the traditional marketing methods cannot suffice to the increasing survival measures required for a successful business. Here in Cleverly, we also provide additional Digital Marketing features such as :
- Reporting of audience overview, real-time data, active & inactive users, demographics, user behavior on the website, acquisition of users, conversion tracking and monitoring, a device used tracking, user by time of day.
- Free setup of business social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Ad, Twitter, Whatsapp, Tiktok, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Applying for the PSG Grant: What is needed & what to expect?
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) funds companies that are looking to adopt IT solutions and equipment to enhance business operations. Cleverly SG is a pre-approved vendor for E-commerce websites in Singapore. With our Athena E-store solution, you get to claim a part of it for our pre-approved grant solution!
Here is a step by step guide to help you understand the application process better :
- First, you will need to submit an inquiry to us for consultation and briefing. Reach out to us via Whatsapp or call us or click here to submit an inquiry.
- Once everything has been discussed, a quotation of the solution will be sent to you by us for the Grant application alongside the step-by-step application process.
- Proceed to submit an application on the Business Grant Portal(BGP) website https://www. businessgrants.gov.sg/
- Once the grant application is approved, you will have to accept a Letter of Offer from BGP.
- A 50% invoice & contract will be sent to you then our solution design and development will commence.
- Once completed, you will have to make the remaining payment and the website will be live on your domain.
- For the last step, you will need to submit a claim on the BGP portal to get a reimbursement.
To qualify for the PSG Grant, you have to fulfil the following criteria :
- A business entity that is registered/incorporated in Singapore.
- At least 30% local shareholding.
- Company’s Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$100 million, or Company’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 workers.
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the Equipment or IT Solution must be used in Singapore.
The company must NOT have :
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor, or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor, or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
If you do so, your application will be rejected.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) regarding the PSG Grant
What are the companies that do not qualify for grant support?
- Charities, Institutions of Public Characters (IPCs)
- Religious Entities
- Voluntary Welfare Organisation (VWO)
- Government agencies and subsidiaries
What are the documents needed to claim for the PSG grant?
- Purchase Order or Signed Acceptance of Quotation/ Contract
- Screenshots showing :
(i) Company Name
(ii) Name of IT solution
- One month Usage Report
- Receipt or Copy of cheque (if payment is made by cheque)
- Bank Statement showing payment
How will our solution have an overall impact on your business?
Athena E-commerce solution combines web design and digital marketing into a single easy-to-use interface that allows businesses to easily create and launch their own E-commerce stores effectively. This cuts down on both expenditure and labor while providing another platform to connect with customers and maximize your revenue.
What task will be more efficiently done with this new solution?
- Automated invoices cut down labor as employees no longer have to manually send invoices.
- The ability to list multiple details about products reduces the need for staff to answer frequently-asked-questions (FAQs).
- Easy setting of page URLs and SEOs reduces the need for external vendors for coding.
- The ability to have multiple users and access increase effective job delegation and productivity.
- Chatbot automates answers, reducing the need for manual labor to answer FAQs.